Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Conference Calls, Questions, and Vocabulary

Today the Packing Gods smile upon me as I take the initiative to pre-pack; a practice run that'll help me decide what I can and cannot bring. I've been encouraged to take many many things, but I think I'll fall right in the middle of the 44 lb weight limit. My carry-on can only be 22 pounds, and my "Personal Bag" is supposed to be personal, so... I dunno.

Let's look at the packing list, shall we?

My Check-In
California:
In Black Fold Up:
Pajamas #1: Jammy pants, tshirt, panties, slippers
Pajamas #2: Jammy shorts, tshirt, panties, socks
Swimsuit/Big Purple Wrap

Assorted:
Heels
Canvas All-Stars
Workout Sneakers

International:
In SpaceBags:
Other nice outfits; Dresses, Slips
3 Shirts, 2 Pants
Unmentionables

Assorted:
Gifts: Wrapped
International Electric Adapter
CDs and DVDs
2 Balls Yarn, Crochet Hooks, 5 Pairs Knitting Needles

My Carry-On
Toiletry Bag
Outfit #1: Jeans, Button-down, Undies
Outfit #2: Skirt, Little Jacket, Slip, Undies
Laptop
Ender's Shadow, Tao of Pooh
Jewelry, Makeup
All AFS/YES Papers

My Personal Bag
Ukulele
Passport/Boarding pass/Directions bag
Taco W/ Electronics and Chargers
Dune
Sweatshirt
Water Bottle
Snacks
flashcards
Hand Lotion

That's It! Well, I'm probably gonna toss a stuffed animal in there...

Also, today is the day of my country-specific conference call! I've got so many questions that have been answered already, I don't know if I have any more!

Really Excited Anyway!!!
~Peggy

P.S.
Tulis-Write
Tukar- Change
Tubuh- Body
Tuala- Towel
Tilam- Mattress

No comments:

Post a Comment