Monday, April 25, 2011

Malaysia Geografi

Malaysia's Geography! Here's a lesson on something we don't generally teach in American High School (sadly).

Have a map or two,
This is Malaysia and some of it's bordering countries. Still can't place it? I'll give you a hint, it's in Asia.


Is this any better? Alright, if you still don't know where it is, I beg you, Google Map it.

So Malaysia is a country in two parts, the peninsula part and the island part. I'll be staying on the peninsula part where the main city, Kuala Lumpur, is located. I'm really excited to be going there, and amazed at the program's timing; I'm getting there right at the end of the monsoon season! I hope this quick tutorial on the location of Malaysia has been helpful to those of you who were still lost, it's pretty foreign to most Americans.
Thanks!
~Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment